- Start Mid March (Weather Dependent)
- Spring Opening pricing Starts at $400.00 and is based on an ahourly rate of $200 per hr for a two man team. Exceptions are made for very small ponds on a case-by-case basis.
- Removing Winter netting
- Safely remove aquatic life and place in safe aerated tanks during pond cleaning process.
- Water is checked to ensure temperature is the same in holding tanks as it was in the pond.
- 100% Drain contents of pond removing all water, leaves, potted plants and debris
- Powerwash waterfall, streams, gravel and pond bottom.
- Note: We do not advise removing algae from pond walls as this is a source of food for aquatic life and the building blocks for your ecosystem but will remove it upon request
- Backwash Biological Filtration Systems
- Clean Mechanical and Biological filter pads
- Setup all Pond equipment including Filters, Pumps, UV’s and Aeration.
- Refill pond and add Dechlorinating Water Conditioner to instantly age the water and prepare for the addition of aquatic life.
- Check pH levels; adjust alkalinity levels with calcium bicarbonate.
- Plant Repotting
- Nitrifying Bacteria
- Fish Medications & Treatments
- UV Bulb & Quartz Sleeve Replacement
- Predator Control