We sell Koi from Japan and domestic born and raised in the USA. We are the East Coast Agent for Ornafish Japan. Koi Market Quarantine Process – We take our Quarantine Process very seriously!
- All our holding tanks have separate filtration, nets, viewing bowls & tanks are separated to prevent cross contamination splashing, hands are also washed between each tank interaction.
- New Koi Arrivals are Scraped, Scoped and Prophylactically Treated from each tank
- Treated w/ Salt to .6% for 1 week
- Treated w/ Proform-C or Forma Green
- Treated w/ 100% Praziquantel Twice
- Water is Heat Ramped between 70 – 75 degrees as per Kennebec Bioscience Labs.
- All Fish Remain in Quarantine a minimum of 6 – 8 weeks before release.
- Following 6 – 8 week Quarantine, Sentinel Koi are chosen from each tank and shipped to Kennebec River Biosciences who perform both PCR & ELISA KHV Tests.