Microbe-Lift KH Booster is used when pond carbonate levels fall below the necessary level. Nitrification will stop and will fail to start again. With the loss of KH (carbonate alkalinity) pH levels will vary and pH will be difficult to control as KH stabilizes pond pH.
The natural biological ammonia removal process in ponds referred to as nitrification and:
- Requires the presence of KH (carbonate alkalinity) at all times.
- Utilizes 7.1 mg. of KH for every 1 mg. of ammonia removed.
- Continuously depletes KH so KH must be monitored and restored as necessary
Maintain 50-100 ppm KH at all times to assure nitrification.
- 2 Lbs. (0.9 kg.) (CABPSM) – approximately 49 scoops (Blue) per container
- 8 Lbs. (3.62 kg.) (CABPMD) – approximately 196 scoops (Blue) per container
- Contains a proprietary blend of Carbonate Hardness constituents and bacterial cultures.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Follow directions carefully
- Avoid eye contact
- Avoid inhaling powder-dust
A full flat level scoop (enclosed) will raise the KH by approximately:
- 80/ppm in 30 gallons (113 L)
- 50/ppm in 50 gallons (189 L)
- 25/ppm in 100 gallons (378 L)
*TREATS AMOUNTS FOR WHOLE CONTAINER:
25 ppm→5,335 gal
50 ppm→2,667 gal
80 ppm→1,600 gal
25 ppm→21,340 gal
50 ppm→10,668 gal
80 ppm→6,400 gal
|DIMENSIONS||8 × 8 × 12 in|
|CHOOSE CONTAINER SIZE||
2 lbs container, 8 lbs container