Our beautiful Tancho Kohaku can’t wait to come home with you!
IMPORTANT: We need 5–10 days notice prior to all koi shipments so we have enough time to prepare your koi for a safe journey! When packing koi we consider the condition of the koi and therefore take into account water temperature and delivery time. We reserve the right to determine how many koi can be shipped in a box. Just to make sure your fin puppies arrive as safe as possible!
Our 24 hour koi health guarantee is based on our farm’s packing recommendation for your shipment. If you would like to request to alter the shipping/packing then just fill out a waiver of the 24 hour koi health guarantee and send it over to us via E-mail. (email@example.com)
Koi Market Quarantine Process
We take our Quarantine Process very seriously!
- All of our holding tanks have separate filtration, nets, viewing bowls & tanks separated to prevent cross contamination splashing. We also always wash our hands between each tank interaction.
- New Koi Arrivals are Scraped, Scoped and Treated from each tank. We also always treat with:
- Salt to .6% for 1 week
- Proform-C or Forma Green
- 100% Praziquantel Twice
- We Heat Ramp water between 75 degrees as per Kennebec Bioscience Labs.
- All of our Fish Remain in Quarantine a minimum of 6 – 8 weeks before release.
- Following 6 – 8 week Quarantine, Koi are chosen from each tank and shipped to Kennebec River Biosciences who perform both PCR & ELISA KHV Tests.
Please contact us after purchasing to confirm shipping date and shipping method. Shipping is paid for separately after checkout. If you have any questions about shipping, contact us at (516) 809-6771 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Tancho Kohaku will be yours soon!
Make sure to check out our other koi here!