Koizyme from Koi Care Kennel is the best preventative for Ulcer Disease in pond fish. It’s comprised of enzymes, micro nutrients and bacteria that compete with Pseudomonas and Aeromonas bacteria for the nutrients from fish waste in your pond water. Aeromonas is by far the largest killer of pond fish. The end result is Koizyme starves the Pseudomonas and Aeromonas bacteria to a point where they can no longer hurt pond fish.
- The #1 Preventative for Ulcer Disease in Pond Fish
- Use Koizyme All Year
- Will NOT harm your Bio Filter
- Can be used with any percentage of salt
- 16 oz treats 24,000 to 48,000 gallons
- 32 oz treats 48,000 to 96,000 gallons
- 1 Gallon treats 192,000 to 384,000 gallons
- Last 4 months at room temp, 15 months refrigerated
- 5 initial treatments required followed by 1 week maintenance
- Don’t use below consistent 52 degrees
Initial Dosage Rate:
- 69 Degrees or Above: “Normal Dosage” (4 tsp) per 1000 Gallons = to 20ML for first 5 days
- 63 to 68 degrees: 1.5 X the label dosage of 20ml (4 tsp) to 30ml (6 tsp).
- 50 to 62 degrees: Double the label dosage of 20ml (4 tsp) to 40ml (8 tsp).
Maintenance Dosage (All Year):
- 69 Degrees or Above: 2 teaspoons per 1000 Gallons once a week for normal Dosage at 69 Degrees.
- 63 to 68 degrees: 1.5 X the label dosage of 20ml (2 tsp) to 30ml (3 tsp).
- 50 to 62 degrees: Double the label dosage of 20ml (2tsp) to 40ml (4 tsp).
- Turn off your U.V. for first 5 initial treatments, turn back on for rest of season.
- Finish Initial 5 treatments before treating with a parasite treatment.