- NEW 2.0 HP Backwash Blower
- NEW 2" Backwash Siteglass
- NEW 10" Clear Dome Lid (while in Stock)
- 3" Fittings throughout
- 9.0 cubic ft. of media
- Can handle up to 180 gpm
- Totally Re-engineered for Lower head, much more energy efficient!
- Built with Premium Fiberglass, rated at 50 psi
- Pressure Gauge gives true readings on what’s happening in the filter
- ALISS life support system let’s you inject air during medicinal bypasses
- 2" Unionized fittings throughout!
- Rebuildable, Unionized Spring Check Valve
- Lifetime Warranty on the tank
- 1 Year Customer satisfaction Guarantee
- Bottom quick drain let’s the water exit without bead loss!
- The best multi-port valve available Filter, Backwash, Rinse, Waste and Bypass for medicinal treatments.
- Aquaswirl Internal Vortex Spins the water around the vessel causing heavy solids to go to the middle of the vessel so they can be drained through the sludge drain.
- Super efficient design allows you to use more energy efficient pumps
- Custom designed AlphaBio1 BioMedia
5 Minute backwash Process
What’s The difference between AlphaONE and Aquabead!
- The main difference between the two is the filter media used.
- AlphaONE Filters use AlphaONE media which is a small, circular media with a hollow center and ridges. this media has more than double the surface area of the Aquabead BioGems media.
- AquaBead Filters use BioGems media, this is a small (ball bearing) bead media that is similar to the media used in the Advantage Bead Filter.
- Positives & Negatives of each Media
- Both medias are amazing and have their benefits:
- AlphaOne Media has more surface area and flow through. This means that there is much more surface area for beneficial Nitrifying bacteria to grow. It’s design also allows for more flow through which means it will not get bogged down as quickly which results in less backwashing but the water will need more passes through the media to capture suspended solids for mechanical filtration than the Aquabead Biogem media.
- AquaBead BioGem media sits very tightly packed. This design works incredibly well at both mechanical and biological filtration, there is a good amount of surface area and mechanical filtration captures debris down to 27 microns. However, the tightly packed media causes the filter to bog down quicker resulting in more backwashes sooner, e.g. weekly backwashes. That being said, backwashes only take 5 minutes.
Tank, Multi port Valve, internal and external pipe work is guaranteed to be free from defects and should these items ever fail during the Lifetime of the original purchaser at the original installation site of the original purchaser, they will be replaced free of charge to the original purchaser. Excluded from the Lifetime warranty are gaskets and seals which are guaranteed for 2 years from date of purchase. Bead Agitator is warranted for 1 year from purchase. Freezing of the Tank, Multiport and pipe work is not guaranteed and shall void the warranty.