Aquascape Aquablox Large Water Storage Module
Sale Sold out
Regular price $72.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Aquascape's AquaBlox Water Matrix are designed to replace up to 90% of the gravel traditionally used in the reservoir of Pondless Waterfalls applications.
The AquaBlox Water Matrix can also be used to replace the lower layer of 4-6 inch boulders in the bottom of Snorkel Vault and Centipede Module Wetland filter applications.
- Over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel " The Water Matrix can hold 7.4 gallons of water per cubic foot. Gravel can hold approximately 2.2 gallons of water per cubic foot.
- Extra water storage capacity results in less routine maintenance topping reservoir to compensate for evaporation.
- Easier to clean and less prone to clogging than traditional gravel basins.
- Smaller Reservoirs! The ability to hold more water per cubic foot allows for smaller reservoirs.
- Less labor excavating the basin, as well as less labor moving the many tons of gravel for basin.
- The use of less liner and geotextile underlayment.