Microbe Lift KH Booster
Sale Sold out
Regular price $16.46 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
DESCRIPTIONKH - Alkalinity Bio-Active Booster is essential for Nitrification
- Tap Water
- Tank Water
- Change Water
- When pond carbonate levels fall below the necessary level, nitrification will stop and will fail to start again. With the loss of KH (carbonate alkalinity) pH levels will vary and pH will be difficult to control as KH stabilizes pond pH.
The natural biological ammonia removal process in ponds referred to as nitrification and:
- Requires the presence of KH (carbonate alkalinity) at all times.
- Utilizes 7.1 mg. of KH for every 1 mg. of ammonia removed.
- Continuously depletes KH so KH must be monitored and restored as necessary with MICROBE-LIFT/KH Bio-Active Booster (ML/KH).
Maintain 50-100 ppm KH at all times to assure nitrification.
A full flat level scoop (enclosed) ( or 1 level tablespoon - 16 grams ) will raise the KH by approximately:
80/ppm in 30 gallons (113 L)
50/ppm in 50 gallons (189 L)
25/ppm in 100 gallons (378 L)
Contains a proprietary blend of Carbonate Hardness constituents and bacterial cultures.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Follow directions carefully
- Avoid eye contact
- Avoid inhaling powder-dust