MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II is designed specifically for aquarium waters that contain marine life. Its highly-specialized microbial consortium of nitrifying cultures are specially formulated to eliminate ammonia via a natural biological process termed nitrification. The cultures contain in MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II will establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II liquid nitrifying bacteria contains select strains of Nitrosomonas and Nitrobacter. Nitrosomonas oxidize ammonia to nitrite and Nitrobacter oxidize nitrite to nitrate.
MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II comprises select microorganisms that are autotrophic – able to use carbon dioxide as the sole source of carbon – and are relatively slow growing, requiring specific conditions for optimum growth with typical cell divisions rates from 8 to 16 hours. Their performance and rate growth is impacted by the environmental parameters required for nitrification.
- Can be combined with antibiotics and anesthetics
- Completely safe for Biofilters
- Tested with shrimp, shellfish, aquatic invertebrate
- MICROBE-LIFT/Dry Ammonia Remover is the ONLY ammonia remover that has an FDA letter of determination
- Can be used in any water temperature above 55º F
- Has no smell and is colorless in solution
- Turn off UV-Light, protein skimmers, and ozone generators for 3 days
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (NITEHG1) Treats up to 7,600 gal. (28,769 L.)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wash hands after use
- If eye irritation occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Do not take internally